CRAFTSELLER MAGAZINE

CRAFTSELLER 2nd Issue (October 2011)
Have any of you heard about a craft magazine named "Craftseller".

As a craft passionate person, I occasionally visit bookstore to see what's new and the latest magazine or books that may suit my interest.

Recently, I visited Cziplee at Bangsar with our Craftzmaniac team member and i found a brand new magazine name "CRAFTSELLER" but it's the 2nd Issue (month of October 2011). I bought the magazine and realized that the Magazine is totally COOL.

Indeed, it is a magazine for anyone who wants to make and sell their handmade crafts!

Great magazine and I would love to recommend "Craftseller" magazine to all craft passionate person who shares the same interest like we do.

You may also find them in FACEBOOK : Craftseller

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Live Traffic Feed

About